SumBlox Home Set
Kids can have fun while learning mathematics thanks to the SumBlox Home Set.
The SumBlox Home Set comes with 43 solid beechwood blocks and activity cards to help children learn different skills and discover mathematics in a fun way. Suitable for children aged 2-12, SumBlox uses learning games to help kids develop a long-lasting knowledge of key number topics.
Children will help develop the necessary skills by using the different blocks to add, subtract, multiply and divide following the activities provided. With the chance to explore, play and discover new things, SumBlox can help your child’s STEM learning progress.
In addition to teaching kids about numbers, SumBlox can help kids improve hand-eye coordination, motor skills, and self-guided learning. There is a wide range of activities covering various mathematical skills that will continue to teach children as they grow.
An ideal set for home learning, the SumBlox Home Set is a must to help your child’s development through play.
For what age are SumBlox best suited?
SumBlox are great for children and adults of all ages but are best suited, academically, for children ages 2-12.
What mathematical concepts can SumBlox teach?
Students can learn a wealth of information through play and hands-on exploration. These topics include:
- One-to-one correspondence
- Compare numbers
- Number sequence
- Hierarchical Inclusion
- Understanding our base-ten system
- Place value
- Measuring Lengths
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively
- Understand Equivalence
- Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common
- Algebraic Thinking
- Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight
- Classify objects into given categories
Addition / Subtraction
- Solve Addition and Subtraction word problems using objects
- Compose and decompose numbers
- Find missing addends
- Skip counting
Multiplication / Division
- Define multiplication; emphasis on multiples
- Find factors of whole numbers and use commutative property of multiplication
- Classify whole numbers (greater than one) as prime or composite
- Draw conclusions about the factors of a whole number
- Use associative property of multiplication
- Use distributive property of multiplication
Fractions / Adding Fractions
- Define denominator of fractions
- Define numerator of fractions within halves, fourths, and eights
- Find equivalent fractions within thirds, sixths, ninths, and twelfths
- Compare two fractions using inequality symbols
- Compare and order three fractions using compound inequalities
- Find the value of a fraction of a whole number
- Find the fraction, or part, a given value is of a whole value
- Add two fractions with the same denominator to get a sum up to one whole and fully decompose a given fraction
- Add two fraction addends with the same denominator to get a sum greater than one whole
- Add multiple fraction addends to find sums greater than one whole and represent sums in improper form and mixed numbers
- Add two fraction addends with different denominators (only having to scale one of the addends)
- Add three fraction addends with different denominators (only having to scale two of the addends)
- Add two fractions addends with different denominators (having to scale all addends to find a common denominator)
I bought these for my grandchildren
They are fantastic really well made and feel so nice
They’re using them at different levels younger one enjoying number recognition and a bit of building and older one enjoying adding the numbers that make 9
Delivery time was excellent
I would highly recommend them
I have been looking at these for a number of months and finally took the plunge when they were in the sale, and I am not disappointed. They aren't cheap, but they are definitely good value for money as they are well made, and will be used for years to come. My daughter uses them for counting and number recognition but is also asking questions about addition for the first time, and these are so useful for visually showing her what four and four makes.
Beautiful quality set perfect for eyfs maths
Some items can be back ordered when they are not in stock. See below for examples of estimated shipping dates.
|Order Date||Expected Shipping|
|1st of June||15th of July|
|15th of June||15th of July|
|27th of June||15th of July|
If you have any questions please get in touch.
We now provide multiple ways of spreading the cost of your order. Below is a summary of the different services.
Split the cost over several months.
Upfront: Choose to pay between 20% - 50%
1x Holztiger Ark @ £349.99
You would pay £70.00 today, and then £21.54 every 2 weeks for the next 6 months.
|Pay after delivery (Klarna)||
Payment is scheduled for 30 days after your order has been shipped.
Order is split over 6 weekly payments.
Upfront: 1st payment
|Slice It (Klarna)||
Order is split over 3 monthly payments.
Upfront: 1st payment
10% off your first order
To apply discount you'll be asked to enter a promotion code during checkout.